Report NEP-CBE-2004-05-26This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pelikan, Pavel, 2004. "Interconnecting Ecolutionary, Institutional and Cognitive Economics: Six Steps towards Understanding the Six Links," Ratio Working Papers 48, The Ratio Institute.
- Berends, J.J. & Debackere, K. & Garud,J. & Weggeman, M.P.C.D., 2004. "Knowledge integration by thinking along," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 04.05, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Daniel Beunza Ibáñez & David Stark, 2004. "Resolving identities: Successive crises in a trading room after 9/11," Economics Working Papers 734, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2005.
- Bernard M.S. Van Praag, 2004. "The Connexion between Old and New Approaches to Financial Satisfaction," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-053/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jordi Brandts & Arno Riedl & Frans van Winden, 2004. "Competition and Well-Being," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-041/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpmh:0405002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore