Report NEP-CBE-2004-03-07This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Swee Hoon Chuah & Robert Hoffmann & Lee Chew Ging, 2004. "Coordination and Incomplete Information: an Experimental Study," Occasional Papers 6, Nottingham University Business School.
- Askenazy Philippe & Caroli Eve, 2003. "New Organizational Practices and Well-Being at Work: Evidence for France in 1998," Research Unit Working Papers 0311, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Johannes Hers & Niek Nahuis, 2004. "The Tower Of Babel? The Innovation System Approach Versus Mainstream Economics," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0403001, EconWPA.
- D. Vantomme & M. Geuens & J. De Houwer & P. De Pelsmacker, 2004. "Implicit Attitudes Toward Green Consumer Behavior," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/224, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C., 2004. "An Overview of the Design and Analysis of Simulation Experiments for Sensitivity Analysis," Discussion Paper 2004-16, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Caroli Eve, 2003. "Internal versus External Labour Flexibility: The role of knowledge codification," Research Unit Working Papers 0310, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Kristensen, Nicolai & Westergård-Nielsen, Niels C., 2004. "Does Low Job Satisfaction Lead to Job Mobility?," IZA Discussion Papers 1026, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nikos Nikiforakis, 2004. "Punishment and Counter-punishment in Public Goods Games: Can we still govern ourselves?," Experimental 0403001, EconWPA.