Report NEP-CBE-2003-03-25This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthew Rabin, 2003. "A Perspective on Psychology and Economics," General Economics and Teaching, EconWPA 0303003, EconWPA.
- Roland G. Fryer, Jr. & Matthew O. Jackson, 2003. "Categorical Cognition: A Psychological Model of Categories and Identification in Decision Making," NBER Working Papers 9579, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aviad Heifetz & Chris Shannon & Yossi Spiegel, 2003. "What to Maximize If You Must," Game Theory and Information, EconWPA 0303002, EconWPA.
- Armin Falk, Michael Kosfeld, . "It's all about Connections: Evidence on Network Formation," IEW - Working Papers, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich 146, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Gary Charness & Matthew Rabin, 2003. "Understanding Social Preferences with Simple Tests," General Economics and Teaching, EconWPA 0303002, EconWPA.