Report NEP-CBA-2014-03-08This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Angel Ubide, 2014. "Is the European Central Bank Failing Its Price Stability Mandate?," Policy Briefs PB14-5, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Giovanni Dosi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Tania Treibich, 2014. "Fiscal and monetary policies in complex evolving economies," Sciences Po publications 2014-05, Sciences Po.
- Zied Ftiti & Walid Hichri, 2014. "The Price Stability Under Inflation Targeting Regime : An Analysis With a New Intermediate Approach," Working Papers, Department of Research, Ipag Business School 2014-099, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Junye Li & Gabriele Zinna, 2014. "On bank credit risk: systemic or bank-specific? Evidence from the US and UK," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 951, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Nicolas Barbaroux & Michel Bellet, 2014. "Monetary Policy and Value Judgments : Did we forget Myrdalâ€™s legacy ?," Working Papers, Groupe d'Analyse et de ThÃ©orie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), UniversitÃ© Lyon 2, Ecole Normale SupÃ©rieure 1408, Groupe d'Analyse et de ThÃ©orie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), UniversitÃ© Lyon 2, Ecole Normale SupÃ©rieure.
- Detzer, Daniel & Herr, HansjÃ¶rg, 2014. "Theories of financial crises: An overview," IPE Working Papers 32/2014, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Jagoda Anna Kaszowska & TomÃ¡s Mancha Navarro & Juan Luis Santos, 2014. "Institutional and regulatory changes in the financial markets after the crisis emergence (2007-09)," Working Papers, Instituto Universitario de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico y Social 02/14, Instituto Universitario de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico y Social.
- Dodig, Nina & Herr, HansjÃ¶rg, 2014. "Previous financial crises leading to stagnation: Selected case studies," IPE Working Papers 33/2014, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Eric Eisenstat & Rodney W. Strachan, 2014. "Modelling Inflation Volatility," CAMA Working Papers 2014-21, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Zied Ftiti & Duc Khuong Nguyen & Khaled Guesmi & FrÃ©dÃ©ric Teulon, 2014. "Modelling Inflation Shifts and Persistence in Tunisia: Perspective from an Evolutionary spectral approach," Working Papers, Department of Research, Ipag Business School 2014-124, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Dominique Guegan & Bertrand Hassani, 2014. "Stress Testing Engineering: the real risk measurement?," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00951593, HAL.
- Rajmund Mirdala, 2014. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Domestic Prices under Different Exchange Rate Regimes," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1070, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Stolbov, Mikhail, 2014. "The causal linkages between sovereign CDS prices for the BRICS and major European economies," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-9, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.