Report NEP-CBA-2013-10-25This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- José A Carrasco-Gallego & Margarita Rubio, 2013. "Macroprudential and Monetary Policies: Implications for Financial Stability and Welfare," Discussion Papers 2013/04, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Jordi Galí & Luca Gambetti, 2013. "The Effects of Monetary Policy on Stock Market Bubbles: Some Evidence," Working Papers 724, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Antonio Scalia & Sergio Longoni & Tiziana Rosolin, 2013. "The Net Stable Funding Ratio and banks’ participation in monetary policy operations: some evidence for the euro area," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 195, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Jeremy Bulow & Paul Klemperer, 2013. "Market-Based Bank Capital Regulation," Economics Papers 2013-W12, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Landier, Augustin & Sraer, David & Thesmar, David, 2013. "Banks Exposure to Interest Rate Risk and The Transmission of Monetary Policy," TSE Working Papers 13-438, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Paul De Grauwe & Yuemei Ji, 2013. "The fragility of two monetary regimes: The European Monetary System and the Eurozone," Working Paper Research 243, National Bank of Belgium.
- Juan José Echavarría & Luis Fernando Melo Velandia & Mauricio Villamizar, 2013. "The Impact of Different Types of Foreign Exchange Intervention: An Event Study Approach," Borradores de Economia 784, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Giorgio Motta & Patrizio Tirelli, 2013. "Money Targeting, Heterogeneous Agents and Dynamic Instability," Working Papers 257, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2013.
- José A Carrasco-Gallego & Margarita Rubio, 2013. "Macroprudential Measures, Housing Markets and Monetary Policy," Discussion Papers 2013/05, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Rüdiger, Sina, 2013. "The Federal Reserve in times of economic crisis: Paths and choices since 2007," IPE Working Papers 25/2013, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Narbel, Patrick A., 2013. "The likely impact of Basel III on a bank's appetite for renewable energy financing," Discussion Papers 2013/10, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Yi Wen, 2013. "Evaluating unconventional monetary policies -why aren’t they more effective?," Working Papers 2013-028, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Marco Casiraghi & Eugenio Gaiotti & Lisa Rodano & Alessandro Secchi, 2013. "The impact of unconventional monetary policy on the Italian economy during the sovereign debt crisis," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 203, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Dübel, Achim, 2013. "The capital structure of banks and practice of bank restructuring," CFS Working Paper Series 2013/04, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Koen van der Veer & Marco Hoeberichts, 2013. "The Level Effect of Bank Lending Standards on Business Lending," DNB Working Papers 396, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Landier, Augustin & Sraer, David & Thesmar, David, 2013. "Banking Deregulation and The Rise in House Price Comovement," TSE Working Papers 13-437, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).