Report NEP-CBA-2013-06-24This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Bianchi & Leonardo Melosi, 2013. "Constrained Discretion and Central Bank Transparency," Working Papers, Duke University, Department of Economics 13-13, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Neuenkirch, 2013. "Federal Reserve Communications and Newswire Coverage," MAGKS Papers on Economics, Philipps-UniversitÃ¤t Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung) 201330, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Stig Helberg & Snorre Lindset, 2013. "Bank Debt Regulations Implications for Bank Capital and Bond Risk," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology 14813, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Roy Zilberman, 2013. "Loan Loss Provisioning Rules, Procyclicality, and Financial Volatility," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester 184, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Francesco Papadia, 2013. "Central bank cooperation during the great recession," Policy Contributions, Bruegel 782, Bruegel.
- Theophilos Papadimitriou & Periklis Gogas & Benjamin M. Tabak, 2013. "Complex Networks and Banking Systems Supervision," Working Papers Series, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department 306, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Etienne Farvaque & Piotr Stanek & Stephane Vigeant, 2013. "On the performance of Monetary Policy Committees," National Bank of Poland Working Papers, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute 154, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Ken Miyajima, 2013. "Foreign exchange intervention and expectation in emerging economies," BIS Working Papers, Bank for International Settlements 414, Bank for International Settlements.
- Item repec:col:000094:010860 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alistair Milne, 2013. "Distance to Default and the Financial Crisis," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics, Loughborough University 2013_03, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jun 2013.
- Brendon, Charles & Paustian, Matthias & Yates, Tony, 2013. "The pitfalls of speed-limit interest rate rules at the zero lower bound," Bank of England working papers, Bank of England 473, Bank of England.
- Joseph S. Vavra, 2013. "Inflation Dynamics and Time-Varying Volatility: New Evidence and an Ss Interpretation," NBER Working Papers 19148, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Volker Ziemann, 2012. "Debt and Macroeconomic Stability: Debt and the Business Cycle," OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing 1005, OECD Publishing.