Report NEP-CBA-2013-06-24This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Bianchi & Leonardo Melosi, 2013. "Constrained Discretion and Central Bank Transparency," Working Papers 13-13, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Neuenkirch, 2013. "Federal Reserve Communications and Newswire Coverage," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201330, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Stig Helberg & Snorre Lindset, 2013. "Bank Debt Regulations Implications for Bank Capital and Bond Risk," Working Paper Series 14813, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Roy Zilberman, 2013. "Loan Loss Provisioning Rules, Procyclicality, and Financial Volatility," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 184, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Francesco Papadia, 2013. "Central bank cooperation during the great recession," Policy Contributions 782, Bruegel.
- Theophilos Papadimitriou & Periklis Gogas & Benjamin M. Tabak, 2013. "Complex Networks and Banking Systems Supervision," Working Papers Series 306, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Etienne Farvaque & Piotr Stanek & Stephane Vigeant, 2013. "On the performance of Monetary Policy Committees," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 154, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Ken Miyajima, 2013. "Foreign exchange intervention and expectation in emerging economies," BIS Working Papers 414, Bank for International Settlements.
- Item repec:col:000094:010860 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alistair Milne, 2013. "Distance to Default and the Financial Crisis," Discussion Paper Series 2013_03, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jun 2013.
- Brendon, Charles & Paustian, Matthias & Yates, Tony, 2013. "The pitfalls of speed-limit interest rate rules at the zero lower bound," Bank of England working papers 473, Bank of England.
- Joseph S. Vavra, 2013. "Inflation Dynamics and Time-Varying Volatility: New Evidence and an Ss Interpretation," NBER Working Papers 19148, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Volker Ziemann, 2012. "Debt and Macroeconomic Stability: Debt and the Business Cycle," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1005, OECD Publishing.