Report NEP-CBA-2013-05-22This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernando D. Chague & Rodrigo De-Losso, Bruno C. Giovannetti, Paulo Manoel, 2013. "Central Bank Communication Affects Long-Term Interest Rates," Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of SÃ£o Paulo (FEA-USP) 2013_07, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- World Bank, 2012. "The Basel III Financial Architecture and Emerging Regulatory Developments in Macro Prudential Tools," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12809, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2012. "European and Best Practice Bank Resolution Mechanisms : An Assessment and Recommendations for Policy and Legal Reforms," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12817, The World Bank.
- Fromlet, Pia, 2013. "Monetary Policy Under Discretion Or Commitment? -An Empirical Study," Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2013:8, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Jetter & Alex Nikolsko-Rzhevskyy, 2013. "Monetary Policy Shifts and the Forward Discount Puzzle," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT 010729, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Dante B. Canlas, 2012. "Business Fluctuations and Monetary Policy Rules in the Philippines: with Lessons from the 1984-1985 Contraction," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers, University of the Philippines School of Economics 201210, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Giuseppe Fiori & Fabio Ghironi & Matteo Cacciatore, 2012. "Market Deregulation and Optimal Monetary Policy in a Monetary Union," 2012 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 678, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Luca Fornaro, 2012. "Financial Crises and Exchange Rate Policy," 2012 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 726, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Barbara Rossi, 2013. "Exchange Rate Predictability," Working Papers, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics 690, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Stephen Hall & Amangeldi Kenjegaliev & P.A.V.B. Swamy & George S. Tavlas, 2013. "Measuring Currency Pressures: The Cases of the Japanese Yen, the Chinese Yuan, and the U.K. Pound," Discussion Papers in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Leicester 13/10, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Zsolt Darvas & Balázs Varga, 2013. "Inflation Persistence in Central and Eastern European Countries," Working Papers, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest 1302, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest, revised Jul 2013.