Report NEP-CBA-2013-05-11This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Levieuge, Grégory & Lucotte, Yannick, 2012. "A simple empirical measure of central banks' conservatism," MPRA Paper 46836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meixing Dai & Qiao Zhang, 2013. "Central bank transparency with the cost channel," Working Papers of BETA 2013-06, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Malcolm Baker & Jeffrey Wurgler, 2013. "Do Strict Capital Requirements Raise the Cost of Capital? Banking Regulation and the Low Risk Anomaly," NBER Working Papers 19018, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miguel Casares & Luca Deidda & Jose E. Galdon-Sanchez, 2013. "Business cycle and monetary policy analysis with market rigidities and financial frictions," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de EconomÃa - Universidad PÃºblica de Navarra 1304, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Pilar Gómez-Fernández-Aguado & Antonio Partal-Ureña & Antonio Trujillo-Ponce, 2013. "Evaluating the effects of the EU directive proposal for risk-based deposit insurance premiums in Spain," Working Papers 13.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Financial Economics and Accounting (former Department of Business Administration).
- Mustafa Caglayan & Ozge Kandemir Kocaaslan & Kostas Mouratidis, 2013. "The Role of Financial Depth on the Asymmetric Impact of Monetary Policy," Working Papers 2013007, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Venky Venkateswaran & Randall Wright, 2013. "Pledgability and Liquidity: A New Monetarist Model of Financial and Macroeconomic Activity," NBER Working Papers 19009, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Masciantonio, Sergio, 2013. "Identifying, ranking and tracking systemically important financial institutions (SIFIs), from a global, EU and Eurozone perspective," MPRA Paper 46788, University Library of Munich, Germany.