Report NEP-CBA-2005-11-12This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lars Svensson & Noah Williams, 2005. "Monetary Policy with Model Uncertainty: Distribution Forecast Targeting," NBER Working Papers 11733, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Christoph Thoenissen, 2005. "Money and Monetary Policy in Stochastic General Equilibrium Models," CDMA Working Paper Series 200511, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis, revised 15 Feb 2007.
- Ciccarelli, Matteo & Mojon, Benoît, 2005. "Global inflation," Working Paper Series 0537, European Central Bank.
- Kenneth Lewis & Laurence Seidman, 2005. " Can Fiscal Stimulus Overcome the Zero Interest-Rate Bound?: A Quantitative Assessment," Working Papers 05-19, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- William Barnett & Apostolos Serletis & W. Erwin Diewert, 2005. "The Theory of Monetary Aggregation (book front matter)," Macroeconomics 0511008, EconWPA.
- Schabert, Andreas, 2005. "Discretionary policy, multiple equilibria, and monetary instruments," Working Paper Series 0533, European Central Bank.
- Hilde C. Bjørnland, 2005. "Monetary policy and the illusionary exchange rate puzzle," Working Paper 2005/11, Norges Bank.
- Jorg Bibow, 2005. "Europe's Quest for Monetary Stability: Central Banking Gone Astray," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_428, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Jorg Bibow, 2005. "Refocusing the ECB on Output Stabilization and Growth through Inflation Targeting?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_425, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- G J Bratsiotis, 2005. "Influential Price and Wage Setters, Monetary Policy and Real Effects," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 63, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.