Report NEP-BEC-2009-12-19This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Susanto Basu & Luigi Pascali & Fabio Schiantarelli & Luis Serven, 2009. "Productivity, Welfare and Reallocation: Theory and Firm-Level Evidence," NBER Working Papers 15579, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thorsten V. Braun & Sebastian Krispin & Erik E. Lehmann, 2009. "Entrepreneurial Human Capital, Complementary Assets, and Takeover Probability," Discussion Paper Series 307, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Justiniano, Alejandro & Primiceri, Giorgio E. & Tambalotti, Andrea, 2009. "Investment Shocks and the Relative Price of Investment," CEPR Discussion Papers 7598, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Fabling & Arthur Grimes, 2009. "The "suite" smell of success: complementary personnel practices and firm performance," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2009/13, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Mark J. Lee, 2009. "Technology Shocks and Business Cycle: An Analysis Based on the Malmquist Index," Working Papers 2009-04, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2009.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-51 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Agénor, P.-R. & Alper, K. & Pereira da Silva, L., 2009. "Capital requirements and business cycles with credit market imperfections," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5151, The World Bank.
- Bester, Helmut & Milliou, Chrysovalantou & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2009. "Wages and Productivity Growth in a Dynamic Oligopoly," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 287, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Beatrice Brunner & Andreas Kuhn, 2009. "To shape the future: How labor market entry conditions affect individuals' long-run wage profiles," IEW - Working Papers 457, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Marcel Scharth, 2009. "Realized Volatility Risk," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-693, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Francois, Patrick & Fujiwara, Thomas & van Ypersele, Tanguy, 2009. "Competition Builds Trust," UBC Departmental Archives patrick_francois-2009-65, UBC Department of Economics, revised 02 Dec 2009.
- Peter Kuhn & Kailing Shen, 2009. "Employers’ Preferences for Gender, Age, Height and Beauty: Direct Evidence," NBER Working Papers 15564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Challe, Edouard, 2009. "Produce or Speculate? Asset Bubbles, Occupational Choice and Efficiency," CEPR Discussion Papers 7602, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 2009. "Risk-Adjusted Gamma Discounting," NBER Working Papers 15588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Canova, Fabio & Gambetti, Luca, 2009. "Do expectations matter? The Great Moderation revisited," CEPR Discussion Papers 7597, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.