Report NEP-BEC-2009-08-08This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fuss, Catherine & Wintr, Ladislav, 2009. "Rigid labour compensation and flexible employment? Firm-level evidence with regard to productivity for Belgium," Working Paper Series 1021, European Central Bank.
- Fahr, Stephan & Yao, Fang, 2009. "When does lumpy factor adjustment matter for aggregate dynamics?," Working Paper Series 1016, European Central Bank.
- Messina, Julián & Strozzi, Chiara & Turunen, Jarkko, 2009. "Real wages over the business cycle: OECD evidence from the time and frequency domains," Working Paper Series 1003, European Central Bank.
- Christian Alejandro Ruzzier, 2009. "Does Competition Favor Delegation?," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-009, Harvard Business School.
- Carrillo-Tudela, Carlos & Menzio, Guido & Smith, Eric, 2009. "Job Search with Bidder Memories," IZA Discussion Papers 4319, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mathä, Thomas Y. & Pierrard, Olivier, 2009. "Search in the product market and the real business cycle," Working Paper Series 1036, European Central Bank.
- William R. Kerr & Ramana Nanda, 2009. "Banking Deregulations, Financing Constraints and Firm Entry Size," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-010, Harvard Business School, revised Oct 2009.
- Federico Etro, 2009. "Endogenous Market Structures and Corporate Finance," Working Papers 165, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2009.
- Grace H.Y. Lee, 2009. "Aggregate Shocks Decomposition For Eight East Asian Countries," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 17-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Piyapas Tharavanij, 2007. "Capital Market And Business Cycle Volatility," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 33-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.