Report NEP-BEC-2008-10-07This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew T. Foerster & Pierre-Daniel G. Sarte & Mark W. Watson, 2008. "Sectoral vs. Aggregate Shocks: A Structural Factor Analysis of Industrial Production," NBER Working Papers 14389, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Christopher Otrok & Eswar S. Prasad, 2008. "Global Business Cycles: Convergence or Decoupling?," NBER Working Papers 14292, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefano Battilossi & James Foreman-Peck & Gerhard Kling, 2008. "European business cycles and economic policy, 1945-2007," Working Papers in Economic History, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia EconÃ³mica e Instituciones wp08-13, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Penasse, Julien, 2008. "Cash Flow-Wise ABCDS pricing," MPRA Paper 10853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Cipollini & Giuseppe Missaglia, 2008. "Measuring bank capital requirements through Dynamic Factor analysis," Center for Economic Research (RECent), University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics 010, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Gabriel Jiménez & José A. López & Jesús Saurina, 2008. "Empirical analysis of corporate credit lines," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers, Banco de Espaï¿½a 0821, Banco de Espa�a.
- Mario J. Crucini & M. Ayhan Kose & Christopher Otrok, 2008. "What Are the Driving Forces of International Business Cycles?," NBER Working Papers 14380, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- S. Boragan Aruoba & Francis X. Diebold & Chiara Scotti, 2008. "Real-time measurement of business conditions," Working Papers 08-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Alex Coad, 2008. "The exponential age distribution and the Pareto firm size distribution," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2008-072, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Kräkel, Matthias & Schöttner, Anja, 2008. "Relative Performance Pay, Bonuses, and Job-Promotion Tournaments," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University 245, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Danny Leung & Alexander Ueberfeldt, 2008. "Human Capital Risk and the Firmsize Wage Premium," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 08-33, Bank of Canada.
- Alexander Sebald & Markus Walzl, 2008. "How Ego-threats Facilitate Contracts Based on Subjective Evaluations," Discussion Papers, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics 08-19, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Martina Lawless & Karl Whelan, 2008. "Where Do Firms Export, How Much, and Why?," Working Papers, School Of Economics, University College Dublin 200821, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Yu, Li & Orazem, Peter, 2011. "O-Ring Production on U.S. Hog Farms: Joint Choices of Farm Size, Technology, and Compensation," Staff General Research Papers, Iowa State University, Department of Economics 12992, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mirabelle Muûls, 2008. "Exporters and credit constraints. A firm-level approach," Working Paper Research, National Bank of Belgium 139, National Bank of Belgium.
- Björn Bartling & Urs Fischbacher, 2008. "Shifting the Blame: On Delegation and Responsibility," TWI Research Paper Series, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz 32, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Ashot Tsharakyan, 2008. "The Effect of Mortgage Origination Fees on the Housing Price Dynamics," CERGE-EI Working Papers, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague wp357, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00240715_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore