Report NEP-BEC-2008-08-14This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2008. "What Do Japanese Unions Do for Productivity?: An Empirical Analysis Using Firm-Level Data," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 08027, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Sun, Ching-jen, 2007. "A Note on the Dynamics of Incentive Contracts," MPRA Paper 9813, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2008.
- Georges Dionne & Benoit Dostie, 2008. "Correlated Poisson Processes with Unobserved Heterogeneity: Estimating the Determinants of Paid and Unpaid Leave," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 0815, CIRPEE.
- Simon Gaechter & Daniele Nosenzo & Martin Sefton, 2008. "The Impact of Social Comparisons on Reciprocity," Discussion Papers, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham 2008-09, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765012903 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexandre Janiak, 2008. "A large firm model of the labor market with entry, exit and search frictions," Documentos de Trabajo, Centro de EconomÃa Aplicada, Universidad de Chile 245, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Bartram, Söhnke M. & Brown, Gregory W. & Conrad, Jennifer, 2006. "The Effects of Derivatives on Firm Risk and Value," MPRA Paper 9831, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Jul 2008.
- Bigsten, Arne & Durevall, Dick & Munshi, Farzana, 2008. "Offshoring and Occupational Wages: Some empirical evidence," Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics 312, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Bovenberg, Lans & Teulings, Coen, 2008. "Rhineland Exit?," IZA Discussion Papers 3626, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- H Gravelle & AR Hole, I Hussein, 2008. "Response bias in job satisfaction surveys: English general practitioners," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of York 08/24, Department of Economics, University of York.
- CALTHROP, Edward & DE BORGER, Bruno & PROOST, Stef, 2008. "Cost-benefit analysis of transport investments in distorted economies," Working Papers, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics 2008011, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Zoltan J. Acs, 2008. "Foundations of High Impact Entrepreneurship," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2008-060, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Óscar J. Arce & J. David López-Salido, 2008. "Housing bubbles," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers, Banco de Espaï¿½a 0815, Banco de Espa�a.
- Item repec:umd:umdeco:08-003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore