Report NEP-BEC-2008-08-14This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2008. "What Do Japanese Unions Do for Productivity?: An Empirical Analysis Using Firm-Level Data," Discussion papers 08027, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Sun, Ching-jen, 2007. "A Note on the Dynamics of Incentive Contracts," MPRA Paper 9813, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2008.
- Georges Dionne & Benoit Dostie, 2008. "Correlated Poisson Processes with Unobserved Heterogeneity: Estimating the Determinants of Paid and Unpaid Leave," Cahiers de recherche 0815, CIRPEE.
- Simon Gaechter & Daniele Nosenzo & Martin Sefton, 2008. "The Impact of Social Comparisons on Reciprocity," Discussion Papers 2008-09, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765012903 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexandre Janiak, 2008. "A large firm model of the labor market with entry, exit and search frictions," Documentos de Trabajo 245, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Bartram, Söhnke M. & Brown, Gregory W. & Conrad, Jennifer, 2006. "The Effects of Derivatives on Firm Risk and Value," MPRA Paper 9831, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Jul 2008.
- Bigsten, Arne & Durevall, Dick & Munshi, Farzana, 2008. "Offshoring and Occupational Wages: Some empirical evidence," Working Papers in Economics 312, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Bovenberg, Lans & Teulings, Coen, 2008. "Rhineland Exit?," IZA Discussion Papers 3626, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- H Gravelle & AR Hole, I Hussein, 2008. "Response bias in job satisfaction surveys: English general practitioners," Discussion Papers 08/24, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Calthrop E. & De Borger B. & Proost S., 2008. "Cost-Benefit analysis of transport investments in distorted economies," Working Papers 2008011, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Zoltan J. Acs, 2008. "Foundations of High Impact Entrepreneurship," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-060, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Óscar J. Arce & J. David López-Salido, 2008. "Housing bubbles," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0815, Banco de Espa�a.
- Item repec:umd:umdeco:08-003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore