Report NEP-BEC-2007-11-03This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Pierre DANTHINE & John B. DONALDSON, 2007. "Executive Compensation: The View from General Equilibrium," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 07.10, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Rosen Marinov, 2007. "Mergers and Rivals' Mark-ups: Evidence from European Paper Manufacturers," IHEID Working Papers 21-2007, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Alain Gabler, 2007. "Sector-specific Markup Fluctuations and the Business Cycle," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/25, European University Institute.
- Rolf Schenker, 2007. "Comparing Quantitative and Qualitative Survey Data," KOF Working papers 07-169, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Kohei Daido & Hideshi Itoh, 2007. "The Pygmalion and Galatea Effects: An Agency Model with Reference-Dependent Preferences and Applications to Self-Fulfilling Prophecy," Discussion Paper Series 35, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Sep 2007.
- Erin Kepler & Scott Shane, 2007. "Are Male and Female Entrepreneurs Really That Different?," The Office of Advocacy Small Business Working Papers 07ekss, U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Advocacy.
- Aubhik Khan & Julia K. Thomas, 2007. "Idiosyncratic shocks and the role of nonconvexities in plant and aggregate investment dynamics," Working Papers 07-24, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Brian Headd & Bruce Kirchhoff, 2007. "Small Business Growth: Searching for Stylized Facts," The Office of Advocacy Small Business Working Papers 07bhbk, U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Advocacy.
- Ghosal, Vivek, 2007. "Small is Beautiful but Size Matters: The Asymmetric Impact of Uncertainty and Sunk Costs on Small and Large Businesses," MPRA Paper 5461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karl J. Wennberg & Timothy Folta & Frederic Delmar, 2007. "A Real Options Model of Stepwise Entry into Self-Employment," The Office of Advocacy Small Business Working Papers 07kwtffd, U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Advocacy.
- Patrick Fève & Alain Guay, 2007. "Identification of Technology Shocks in Structural VARs," Cahiers de recherche 0736, CIRPEE.
- Axel Dreher & Martin Gassebner, 2007. "Greasing the wheels of entrepreneurship? The impact of regulations and corruption on firm entry," KOF Working papers 07-166, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Head, Charles Keith & Mayer, Thierry & Ries, John, 2007. "How Remote is the Offshoring Threat?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6542, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Patrick Fève & Alain Guay, 2007. "The Response of Hours to a Technology Shock: a Two-Step Structural VAR Approach," Cahiers de recherche 0737, CIRPEE.