Report NEP-BEC-2007-01-06This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael G. Papaioannou, 2006. "Exchange Rate Risk Measurement and Management: Issues and Approaches for Firms," IMF Working Papers 06/255, International Monetary Fund.
- Isik U. Zeytinoglu & Margaret Denton, 2006. "Satisfied Workers, Retained Workers: Effects of Work and Work Environment on Homecare Workers' Job Satisfaction, Stress, Physical Health, and Retention," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 412, McMaster University.
- Blanchflower, David G. & Bryson, Alex & Forth, John, 2006. "Workplace Industrial Relations in Britain, 1980-2004," IZA Discussion Papers 2518, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Del Bono, Emilia & Vuri, Daniela, 2006. "Is It the Way She Moves? New Evidence on the Gender Wage Growth Gap in the Early Careers of Men and Women in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 2523, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Nicolas Peypoch & Jonathan Williams, 2006. "A Note on Productivity Change in European Co-operative Banks: The Luenberger Indicator Approach," Working Papers 2006/36, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..
- BenoÃ®t Mercereau, 2006. "Financial Integration in Asia: Estimating the Risk-Sharing Gains for Australia and Other Nations," IMF Working Papers 06/267, International Monetary Fund.