Report NEP-BAN-2014-01-24This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Balduzzi, Pierluigi & Brancati, Emanuele & Schiantarelli, Fabio, 2013. "Financial Markets, Banks' Cost of Funding, and Firms' Decisions: Lessons from Two Crises," IZA Discussion Papers 7872, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Piergiorgio Alessandri & Benjamin Nelson, 2014. "Simple banking: profitability and the yield curve," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 945, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Vigneron, Ludovic, 2014.
"Relations bancaires et crédits aux PME
[Banking Relationships and SMEs'bank debts]," MPRA Paper 53014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:180 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kondo, Kazumine, 2014. "Cross-Prefecture Expansion of Regional Banks in Japan and Its Effects on Lending-Based Income," MPRA Paper 52978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Mark Carlson, 2014. "Corporate Governance and Risk Management at Unprotected Banks: National Banks in the 1890s," NBER Working Papers 19806, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Neugebauer, Katja & Schröder, Christoph, 2014. "Changing forces of gravity: How the crisis affected international banking," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 14-006, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Silvia Del Prete & Stefano Federico, 2014. "Trade and finance: is there more than just 'trade finance'? Evidence from matched bank-firm data," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 948, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Seth Freedman & Ginger Zhe Jin, 2014. "The Signaling Value of Online Social Networks: Lessons from Peer-to-Peer Lending," NBER Working Papers 19820, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bisht, Poonam, 2013. "Basel Norms and Analysis of Banking Risks; Performance and Future Prospects," MPRA Paper 52967, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lukas Scheffknecht, 2013. "Contextualizing Systemic Risk," ROME Working Papers, ROME Network 201317, ROME Network.
- Roberto Antonietti & Giulio Cainelli & Monica Ferrari & Stefania Tomasini, 2014. "Banks, industrial relatedness and firms’ investments," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG), Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography 1402, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jan 2014.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2014. "Recovery from Financial Crises: Evidence from 100 Episodes," NBER Working Papers 19823, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2014. "Technological Change, Financial Innovation, and Diffusion in Banking," Working Papers, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics 14-02, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Pablo Koch-Medina & Santiago Moreno-Bromberg & Cosimo Munari, 2014. "Capital adequacy tests and limited liability of financial institutions," Papers, arXiv.org 1401.3133, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2014.