Report NEP-BAN-2013-11-22This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- William Gornall & Ilya A. Strebulaev, 2013. "Financing as a Supply Chain: The Capital Structure of Banks and Borrowers," NBER Working Papers 19633, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Silva Buston, C.F., 2013. "Essays on risk management and systematic risk," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5928388, Tilburg University.
- Manthos D. Delis & Yiannis Karavias, . "Optimal versus realized bank credit risk and monetary policy," Discussion Papers 13/03, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.
- Hautsch, Nikolaus & Schaumburg, Julia & Schienle, Melanie, 2013. "Financial network systemic risk contributions," CFS Working Paper Series 2013/20, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Grammatikos, Theoharry & Papanikolaou, Nikolaos I., 2013. "What lies behind the “too-small-to-survive” banks?," MPRA Paper 51431, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2013.
- Magomet Yandiev & Alexander Pakhalov, 2013. "The relationship between stock market parameters and interbank lending market: an empirical evidence," Working Papers 0002, Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics.
- Mr Derek Bond & Professor Elaine Ramsey & Ms Emer Gallagher, 2013. "Response to Northern Ireland Affairs Committee - Public Inquiry into the Banking Structure in Northern Ireland," Accounting, Finance and Economics Research Group - Consultation Papers 1, Ulster Business School.
- Nicholas Borst, 2013. "China's Credit Boom: New Risks Require New Reforms," Policy Briefs PB13-24, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Kris Boudt & Ellen C.S. Paulus & Dale W.R. Rosenthal, 2013. "Funding liquidity, market liquidity and TED spread : A two-regime model," Working Paper Research 244, National Bank of Belgium.
- Fernandes, Guilherme Barreto & Artes , Rinaldo, 2013. "Spatial correlation in credit risk and its improvement in credit scoring," Insper Working Papers wpe_321, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Alejandro Justiniano & Giorgio Primiceri & Andrea Tambalotti, 2013. "The Effects of the Saving and Banking Glut on the U.S. Economy," NBER Working Papers 19635, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.