Report NEP-BAN-2013-07-20This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrick Bolton & Xavier Freixas & Leonardo Gambacorta & Paolo Emilio Mistrulli, 2013. "Relationship and transaction lending in a crisis," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 917, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Pinar Yesin, 2013. "Foreign Currency Loans and Systemic Risk in Europe," Working Papers 13.06, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Pierluigi Balduzzi & Emanuele Brancati & Fabio Schiantarelli, 2013. "Financial Market Conditions, Banks' Cost of Funding, and Firms' Decisions: Lessons from Two Crises," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 824, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 21 Nov 2013.
- Vitor Castro & Megumi Kubota, 2013. "Duration dependence and change-points in the likelihood of credit booms ending," GEMF Working Papers 2013-17, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Anat Admati & Martin Hellwig, 2013. "Does Debt Discipline Bankers? An Academic Myth about Bank Indebtedness," INET Research Notes 24, Institute for New Economic Thinking (INET).
- Harris Dellas & Dirk Niepelt, 2013. "Credibility For Sale," Working Papers 13.05, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Meixing Dai & Frédéric Dufourt & Qiao Zhang, 2013. "Large Scale Asset Purchases with Segmented Mortgage and Corporate Loan Markets," Working Papers halshs-00842279, HAL.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Federico M. Signoretti, 2013. "Should monetary policy lean against the wind? An analysis based on a DSGE model with banking," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 921, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Alexander Zimper, 2013. "Bank Deposit Contracts Versus Financial Market Participation in Emerging Economies," Working Papers 201334, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Brown, Martin, 2013. "The transmission of banking crises to households : lessons from the 2008-2011 crises in the ECA region," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6528, The World Bank.
- Edward J. Kane, 2013. "The Inevitability of Shadowy Banking," INET Research Notes 25, Institute for New Economic Thinking (INET).