Report NEP-BAN-2012-07-01This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rafael Repullo & Javier Suarez, 2012. "The Procyclical Effects Of Bank Capital Regulation," Working Papers wp2012_1202, CEMFI.
- Gabriel Jiménez & Steven Ongena & José-Luis Peydró & Jesús Saurina, 2012. "Macroprudential policy, countercyclical bank capital buffers and credit supply: Evidence from the Spanish dynamic provisioning experiments," Economics Working Papers 1315, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Feb 2013.
- Mircea Epure & Esteban Lafuente, 2012. "Monitoring bank performance in the presence of risk," Economics Working Papers 1310, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Mar 2013.
- Rafael Repullo, 2012. "Cyclical Adjustment Of Capital Requirements A Simple Framework," Working Papers wp2012_1205, CEMFI.
- Tatiana Damjanovic & Vladislav Damjanovic & Charles Nolan, 2012. "Universal banking, competition and risk in a macro model," CDMA Working Paper Series 201205, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Benos, Evangelos & Garratt, Rodney & zimmerman, Peter, 2012. "Bank behaviour and risks in CHAPS following the collapse of Lehman Brothers," Bank of England working papers 451, Bank of England.
- Carmassi, Jacopo & Micossi, Stefano, 2012. "Time to Set Banking Regulation Right," CEPS Papers 6734, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Alessandri, Piergiorgio & Nelson, Benjamin, 2012. "Simple banking: profitability and the yield curve," Bank of England working papers 452, Bank of England.
- Mimir, Yasin & Sunel, Enes & Taskin, Temel, 2012. "Required reserves as a credit policy tool," MPRA Paper 39613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- FOUNANOU, Mathurin/M & RATSIMALAHELO, Zaka/Z, 2012. "Regulation and supervision of microfinance institutions: an example of cooperative credit society," MPRA Paper 39581, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Detzer, Daniel, 2012. "New instruments for banking regulation and monetary policy after the crisis," IPE Working Papers 13/2012, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Yunus Aksoy & Henrique S. Basso, 2012. "Liquidity, term spreads and monetary policy," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1223, Banco de Espa�a.
- Michelle Everson, 2012. "A Technology of Expertise: EU Financial Services Agencies," LEQS â LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 49, European Institute, LSE.
- Gros, Daniel & Mayer, Thomas, 2012. "Liquidity in times of crisis: Even the ESM needs it," CEPS Papers 6787, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Hajime Tomura, 2012. "On the Existence and Fragility of Repo Markets," Working Papers 12-17, Bank of Canada.