Report NEP-BAN-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Philippon & Vasiliki Skreta, 2010. "Optimal Interventions in Markets with Adverse Selection," NBER Working Papers 15785, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:voj:wpaper:200942 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gary B. Gorton, 2010. "Questions and Answers about the Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 15787, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ruipeng Liu & Thomas Lux, 2010. "Flexible and Robust Modelling of Volatility Comovements: A Comparison of Two Multifractal Models," Kiel Working Papers 1594, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Honohan, Patrick & Yoder, Sean, 2010. "Financial transactions tax : panacea, threat, or damp squib ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5230, The World Bank.
- Marc Flandreau & Juan H. Flores & Norbert Gaillard & SebastiÃ¡n Nieto-Parra, 2009. "The End of Gatekeeping: Underwriters and the Quality of Sovereign Bond Markets, 1815â€“2007," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 10-017.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Stephanou, Constantinos, 2010. "Rethinking market discipline in banking : lessons from the financial crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5227, The World Bank.
- Asani Sarkar & Jeffrey Shrader, 2010. "Financial amplification mechanisms and the Federal Reserve's supply of liquidity during the crisis," Staff Reports, Federal Reserve Bank of New York 431, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Utzig, Siegfried, 2010. "The Financial Crisis and the Regulation of Credit Rating Agencies: A European Banking Perspective," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 188, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Stijn Ferrari, 2010. "Discriminatory fees, coordination and investment in shared ATM networks," Working Paper Research, National Bank of Belgium 184, National Bank of Belgium.
- Item repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/2448/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Muliaman D. Hadad & Maximilian J. B. Hall & Wimboh Santoso & Karligash Kenjegalieva & Richard Simper, 2010. "Productivity Changes and Risk Management in Indonesian Banking: An Application of a New Approach to Constructing Malmquist Indices," Discussion Paper Series 2010_04, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Feb 2010.
- Maximilian J. B. Hall & Karligash Kenjegalieva & Richard Simper, 2010. "Accounting for environmental factors, bias and negative numbers in efficiency estimation: A bootstrapping application to the Hong Kong banking sector," Discussion Paper Series 2010_03, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Feb 2010.