Report NEP-BAN-2009-08-02This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Taylor D. Nadauld & Shane M. Sherlund, 2009. "The role of the securitization process in the expansion of subprime credit," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2009-28, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rüdiger Fahlenbrach & René M. Stulz, 2009. "Bank CEO Incentives and the Credit Crisis," NBER Working Papers 15212, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agoraki, Maria-Eleni & Delis, Manthos D & Pasiouras, Fotios, 2009. "Regulations, competition and bank risk-taking in transition countries," MPRA Paper 16495, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Linda S. Goldberg, 2009. "Globalized banks: lending to emerging markets in the crisis," Staff Reports, Federal Reserve Bank of New York 377, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00390688_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:osk:wpaper:0922 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Delis, Manthos D & Pagoulatos, George, 2009. "Bank competition, institutional strength and financial reforms in Central and Eastern Europe and the EU," MPRA Paper 16494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- E. Philip Davis, 2009. "Financial Stability in the United Kingdom: Banking on Prudence," OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing 717, OECD Publishing.