Report NEP-BAN-2009-08-02This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Taylor D. Nadauld & Shane M. Sherlund, 2009. "The role of the securitization process in the expansion of subprime credit," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2009-28, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rüdiger Fahlenbrach & René M. Stulz, 2009. "Bank CEO Incentives and the Credit Crisis," NBER Working Papers 15212, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agoraki, Maria-Eleni & Delis, Manthos D & Pasiouras, Fotios, 2009. "Regulations, competition and bank risk-taking in transition countries," MPRA Paper 16495, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Linda S. Goldberg, 2009. "Globalized banks: lending to emerging markets in the crisis," Staff Reports 377, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00390688 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:osk:wpaper:0922 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Delis, Manthos D & Pagoulatos, George, 2009. "Bank competition, institutional strength and financial reforms in Central and Eastern Europe and the EU," MPRA Paper 16494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- E. Philip Davis, 2009. "Financial Stability in the United Kingdom: Banking on Prudence," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 717, OECD Publishing.