Report NEP-BAN-2009-04-13This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marianna Lyra & Johannes Paha & Sandra Paterlini & Peter Winker, 2009. "Optimization Heuristics for Determining Internal Rating Grading Scales," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 09031, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Facoltà di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Elias Karakitsos, 2009. "An Assessment of the Credit Crisis Solutions," Economics Policy Note Archive 09-3, Levy Economics Institute.
- Andrea Cipollini & Franco Fiordelisi, 2009. "The impact of bank concentration on financial distress: the case of the European banking system," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 09021, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Facoltà di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- James K. Galbraith, 2009. "A 'People First' Strategy: Credit Cannot Flow When There Are No Creditworthy Borrowers or Profitable Projects," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive sa_apr_09, Levy Economics Institute.
- Francis A. Longstaff & Brett Myers, 2009. "Valuing Toxic Assets: An Analysis of CDO Equity," NBER Working Papers 14871, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.