Report NEP-BAN-2009-02-22This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claessens, Stijn & van Horen, Neeltje, 2009. "Being a foreigner among domestic banks: Asset or liability?," MPRA Paper 13467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maximilian J. B. Hall, 2009. "Bank Bailout Mark "Ii" : Will It Work?," Discussion Paper Series 2009_01, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jan 2009.
- Panicos Demetriades & David Fielding, 2009. "Information, Institutions and Banking Sector Development in West Africa," Discussion Papers in Economics 09/4, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Maximilian J. B. Hall, 2009. "The sub-prime crisis, the credit squeeze, Northern Rock and beyond: The lessons to be learnt," Discussion Paper Series 2009_03, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jan 2009.
- Taisuke Uchino, 2009. "Deposit Composition and Liquidity Demand of Commercial Banks: An Empirical Analysis Using Japanese Panel Data [in Japanese]," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University gd08-027, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Aki Koponen, 2009. "Regional differences in bank office service accessibility: an entry approach," Discussion Papers, Aboa Centre for Economics 42, Aboa Centre for Economics.