Report NEP-BAN-2008-02-23This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christophe J. Godlewski & Laurent Weill, 2007. "Syndicated Loans in Emerging Markets," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2007-03, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg (France).
- Shigeaki Fujiwara, 2008. "Credit Risk Assessment Considering Variations in Exposure: Application to Commitment Lines," IMES Discussion Paper Series 08-E-03, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Luis A. V. Catao & Ana Fostel & Sandeep Kapur, 2008. "Persistent Gaps and Default Traps," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0803, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Hiba El Hajj Chehade & Ludovic Vigneron, 2007. "SME’s main bank choice and organizational structure : Evidence from France," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2007-06, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg (France).
- Petr Jakubík & Jaroslav Heřmánek, 2008. "Stress testing of the Czech banking sector," Working Papers IES 2008/02, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Feb 2008.
- J.A. Bikker & Laura Spierdijk, 2008. "How Banking Competition changed over Time," Working Papers 08-04, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Marc Prat Sabartes, 2008. "Cotton manufacturers as bankers: the textile trade and credit in spain (1840-1913)," Working Papers in Economics 189, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Shah, Deepak, 2008. "Banking Sector Reforms and Co-operative Credit Institutions in India," MPRA Paper 7149, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matić, Branko & Serdarušić, Hrvoje, 2007.
"Modeli financiranja regionalnog razvitka Istočne Hrvatske
[Models financing regional development of Eastern Croatia]," MPRA Paper 7022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shah, Deepak, 2008. "Institutional Credit through Cooperatives in Maharashtra: A Region-wise Analysis," MPRA Paper 7140, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonathan Crook & Stefan Hochguertel, 2007. "US and European Household Debt and Credit Constraints," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-087/3, Tinbergen Institute.