Report NEP-BAN-2008-02-02This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kempa, Michal, 2007. "What determines commercial banks’ demand for reserves in the interbank market," Research Discussion Papers 30/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Aguais, Scott, 2008. "Designing and Implementing a Basel II Compliant PIT-TTC Ratings Framework," MPRA Paper 6902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- O. De Jonghe & R. Vander Vennet, 2007. "Competition versus Efficiency: What drives franchise values in European banking?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/491, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Stephanou, Constantinos & Rodriguez, Camila, 2008. "Bank financing to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in Colombia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4481, The World Bank.
- Pietro ALESSANDRINI & Andrea PRESBITERO & Alberto ZAZZARO, 2008. "Banche e Imprese nei Distretti Industriali," Working Papers 309, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Makoto Kasuya, 2007. "Bond Markets and Banks in Inter-War Japan," STICERD - International Studies Paper Series /2007/521, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Item repec:rdg:emxxdp:em-dp2007-40 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aziakpono, Meshach & Kleimeier, Stefanie & Sander, Harald, 2007. "Banking Market Integration in the SADC Countries: Evidence from Interest Rate Analyses," Research Memoranda 047, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.