Report NEP-BAN-2007-10-13This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alfredo Martín-Oliver & Vicente Salas-Fumas, 2007. "How do intangible assets create economic value? an application to banks," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers, Banco de Espaï¿½a 0730, Banco de Espa�a.
- Patrick Honohan, 2007. "Should Bank Supervisors in Developing Countries Exercise More or Less Forbearance?," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series, IIIS iiisdp231, IIIS.
- Jean-Marc Bourgeon & Georges Dionne, 2007. "On Debt Service and Renegotiation when Debt-holders Are More Strategic," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 0729, CIRPEE.
- Claeys, Sophie & Hainz, Christa, 2007. "Acquisition versus greenfield: The impact of the mode of foreign bank entry on information and bank lending rates," Working Paper Series, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden) 210, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Keiichiro Kobayashi & Noriyuki Yanagawa, 2007. "Bank Distress and the Borrowers' Productivity," CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-F-521, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Jokivuolle , Esa & Vesala, Timo, 2007. "Portfolio effects and efficiency of lending under Basel II," Research Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland 13/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Mayes, David G & Nieto, Maria J & Wall , Larry, 2007. "Multiple safety net regulators and agency problems in the EU: is Prompt Corrective Action a partial solution?," Research Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland 7/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Wim Fonteyne, 2007. "Cooperative Banks in Europe," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 07/159, International Monetary Fund.
- WATANABE Wako, 2007. "How Do Relationship Lenders Price Loans to Small Firms?: "Hold-Up" Costs, Transparency, and Private and Public Security," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 07058, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).