Report NEP-BAN-2006-12-09This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lehner, Maria & Schnitzer, Monika, 2006. "Entry of Foreign Banks and their Impact on Host Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 5954, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christina E. Bannier & Dennis N. Hänsel, 2006. "Determinants of banks' engagement in loan securitization," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 171, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Johann Burgstaller, 2006. "Bank income and profits over the business and interest rate cycle," Economics working papers 2006-11, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Aude Hubrecht, 2006. "Mesure de la productivité et pratique de benchmarking:Le cas d’un groupe bancaire français," Working Papers FARGO 1061101, Université de Bourgogne - Crego EA 7317/Fargo (Research center in Finance,organizational ARchitecture and GOvernance).
- Snellman , Heli & Virén , Matti, 2006. "ATM networks and cash usage," Research Discussion Papers 21/2006, Bank of Finland.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00112535 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- SODOKIN, Koffi, 2006. "Functional and structural complementarities of banks and microbanks in L.D.Cs," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2006-10, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Ray Barrell & Sylvia Gottschalk, 2006. "The Impacts of Capital Adequacy Requirements on Emerging Markets," NIESR Discussion Papers 269, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00112551 is not listed on IDEAS anymore