Report NEP-BAN-2006-09-03This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hansen, Bodil Olai & Keiding, Hans, 2006. "Financial Intermediation, Moral Hazard, And Pareto Inferior Trade," Working Papers, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics 07-2004, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Schertler, Andrea & Buch, Claudia M. & von Westernhagen, Natalja, 2006. "Heterogeneity in lending and sectoral growth: evidence from German bank-level data," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre 2006,04, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Jiawei Chen, 2006. "Two-Sided Matching and Spread Determinants in the Loan Market," Working Papers, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics 060702, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Daniel A. Ackerberg & Gautam Gowrisankaran, 2006. "Quantifying Equilibrium Network Externalities in the ACH Banking Industry," NBER Working Papers 12488, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ingela Alger, 2006. "Optimal Debt Contracts when Credit Managers are (Perhaps) Corruptible," Boston College Working Papers in Economics, Boston College Department of Economics 648, Boston College Department of Economics.