Report NEP-ARA-2013-10-05This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Özgür Bor & Mustafa Ýsmihan, 2013. "Gasoline Pricing, Taxation and Asymmetry: The Case of Turkey," Working Papers 2013/7, Turkish Economic Association.
- Aysit Tansel, 2013. "Supplementary Education in Turkey: Recent Developments and Future Prospects," ERC Working Papers 1310, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Sep 2013.
- Aysit Tansel, 2013. "Supplementary Education in Turkey: Recent Developments and Future Prospectss," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1319, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- FERRAGINA, Anna Maria, 2013. "The Impact of FDI on Firm Survival and Employment: A Comparative Analysis for Turkey and Italy," CELPE Discussion Papers 127, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- International Monetary Fund. Middle East and Central Asia Dept., 2013. "Morocco," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/302, International Monetary Fund.
- Metin M. Cosgel, 2013. "The Fiscal Regime of an Expanding State: Political Economy of Ottoman Taxation," Working papers 2013-28, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Aysit Tansel, 2013. "Türkiye’de Özel Dershaneler: Yeni Gelismeler ve Dershanelerin Gelecegi," ERC Working Papers 1310-tr, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Sep 2013.
- Hasan Cömert & Selman Çolak, 2013. "Geliþmekte Olan Ülkelerdeki Kriz Sýrasý ve Sonrasýndaki Trendleri Açýklamakta "Güvenli Liman Faktörü" ve Finansal Þoklarýn Boyutunun Önemi: Türkiye Örneði," Working Papers 2013/10, Turkish Economic Association.