Report NEP-ARA-2013-01-07This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Badi H. Baltagi & Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Timur Hulagu, 2012. "How Different Are the Wage Curves for Formal and Informal Workers? Evidence from Turkey," Center for Policy Research Working Papers, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University 145, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Cengiz, F. & Hoffmann, L., 2012. "Rethinking conditionality: Turkey's EU accession and the Kurdish question," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center 2012-010, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Herrala, Risto & Turk Ariss, Rima, 2012. "Credit conditions and firm investment: Evidence from the MENA region," BOFIT Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition 29/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Marek Dabrowski & Luc De Wulf, 2012. "How to improve the economic and social performance of Eastern and Southern Mediterranean countries," CASE Network E-briefs 13, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Saleh, Mohamed, 2012. "From Kuttabs to Schools: Educational Modernization, Religion, and Human Capital in Twentieth Century Egypt," TSE Working Papers, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE) 12-366, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Sep 2012.
- May Elsayyad & Shima'a Hanafy, 2012. "Voting Islamist or Voting secular? An empirical analysis of Voting Outcomes in â€œArab Springâ€ Egypt," MAGKS Papers on Economics, Philipps-UniversitÃ¤t Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung) 201251, Philipps-UniversitÃ¤t Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Dehghan Nejad, Omid, 2012. "A Short Note on Removing the Energy Subsidies in Iran," MPRA Paper 43217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2012. "Excel formula and Islamic norms for home financing," MPRA Paper 42835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ralf Klischewski, 2012. "When Virtual Reality Meets Realpolitik: Social Media Shaping the Arab Government-Citizen Relationship," Working Papers, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology 34, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Premand, Patrick & Brodmann, Stefanie & Almeida, Rita K. & Grun, Rebekka & Barouni, Mahdi, 2012. "Entrepreneurship Training and Self-Employment among University Graduates: Evidence from a Randomized Trial in Tunisia," IZA Discussion Papers 7079, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tounsi, Said & Ezzahid, El Hadj & El Alaoui, Aicha & Nihou, Abdelaziz, 2012. "Key sectors in the Moroccan economy: An application of input-output analysis," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-59, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.