Report NEP-ARA-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baybars Karacaovali, 2011. "Turkey: Temporary Trade Barriers as Resistance to Trade Liberalization with the European Union?," Working Papers 201107, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- SÃ¼bidey Togan, 2011. "On the European Union â€“ Turkey Customs Union," CASE Network Studies and Analyses, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research 426, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Coskun, Yener, 2011. "Does re-design of the policies on housing finance and supply help to solve housing question of Turkey?," MPRA Paper 31729, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valdes, Alberto & Foster, William, 2011. "A profile of border protection in Egypt : an effective rate of protection approach adjusting for energy subsidies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5685, The World Bank.
- Item repec:cms:1icm11:2011-004-097 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mohamed, Issam A.W., 2011. "Empirical Analysis of Field Data on HIV/AIDS Epidemic in Khartoum State, Sudan," MPRA Paper 31783, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohamed, Issam A.W., 2011. "Surveying HIV/AIDS Incidence in Sudan," MPRA Paper 31781, University Library of Munich, Germany.