Report NEP-ARA-2011-05-30This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Akgun, A.A. & Baycan Levent, T. & Nijkamp, P., 2011. "The engine of sustainable rural development: Embeddedness of entrepreneurs in rural Turkey," Serie Research Memoranda 0008, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Gulumser, A.A. & Baycan, T. & Nijkamp, P., 2011. "Business dynamics as the source of counterurbanisation: An empirical analysis of Turkey," Serie Research Memoranda 0021, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Peeters, Marga, 2011. "Demographic pressure, excess labour supply and public-private sector employment in Egypt - Modelling labour supply to analyse the response of unemployment, public finances and welfare," MPRA Paper 31101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elena Meschi & Erol Taymaz & Marco Vivarelli, 2010. "Trade, Technology And Skills: Evidence From Turkish Microdata," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1062, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Omay, Tolga & Takay Araz, Bahar & Ilalan, Deniz, 2011. "The effects of terrorist activities on foreign direct investment: nonlinear Evidence," MPRA Paper 31015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:adb:adbebr:298 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fraj Chemak, 2011. "Nonparametric approach for measuring the productivity change and assessing the water use efficiency in the irrigated areas of Tunisia," Working Papers 2011-1, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Akgun, A.A. & Baycan, T. & Nijkamp, P., 2011. "Creative capacity for sustainable development: A comparative analysis of European and Turkish rural regions," Serie Research Memoranda 0020, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Dehghan Nejad, Omid, 2011. "The review of financial repression policies and banking system in Iran," MPRA Paper 30924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adil Diani, 2011. "Reforming Trade in Services and Negotiation Processes in Morocco," Post-Print halshs-00594401, HAL.