Report NEP-ARA-2009-05-30This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- José Caetano & Aurora galego, 2009. "FDI in the European Union and Mena Countries: Institutional and Economic Determinants," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal) 2009_09, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00387103_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sushil J Aaron, 2009. "Straddling Faultlines : India's Foreign Policy Toward The Great Middle East," Working Papers id:1970, eSocialSciences.
- Unal Zenginobuz & Sumru Altug, 2009. "What has been the Role of Investment in Turkey's Growth Performance?," Working Papers, Bogazici University, Department of Economics 2009/02, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Ghazi Zouari, 2009. "Contribution à une théorie de la décentralisation de la décision d'investissement:Le cas des firmes tunisiennes - A Contribution to a investment decision decentralization theory:The case of Tunisi," Working Papers CREGO, UniversitÃ© de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations 1090401, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00387925_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore