Report NEP-ARA-2009-05-30This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- José Caetano & Aurora galego, 2009. "FDI in the European Union and Mena Countries: Institutional and Economic Determinants," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2009_09, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Julien Fouquau, 2009. "On the short-term influence of oil price changes on stock markets in GCC countries: linear and nonlinear analyses," Working Papers hal-00387103, HAL.
- Sushil J Aaron, 2009. "Straddling Faultlines : India's Foreign Policy Toward The Great Middle East," Working Papers id:1970, eSocialSciences.
- Unal Zenginobuz & Sumru Altug, 2009. "What has been the Role of Investment in Turkey's Growth Performance?," Working Papers 2009/02, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Ghazi Zouari, 2009. "Contribution à une théorie de la décentralisation de la décision d'investissement:Le cas des firmes tunisiennes - A Contribution to a investment decision decentralization theory:The case of Tunisi," Working Papers FARGO 1090401, Université de Bourgogne - Crego EA 7317/Fargo (Research center in Finance,organizational ARchitecture and GOvernance).
- Mehdi Abbas, 2009. "L'accession de l'Algérie à l'OMC. Entre ouverture contrainte et ouverture maîtrisée," Post-Print halshs-00387925, HAL.