Report NEP-AGR-2011-11-21This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Runge, C. Ford & Gonzalez-Valero, Juan, 2011. "The Theory and Practice of Performance Indicators for Sustainable Food Security: A Checklist Approach," Working Papers 117537, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Tomoki Fujii, 2011. "Impact of food inflation on poverty in the Philippines," Working Papers 14-2011, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Dennis, Kinambuga, 2010. "Evaluation Of The Constraints To Profitable Smallholder Dairying: A Case Of Nakuru County, Kenya," Research Theses 117713, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Artz, Georgeanne M. & Kimle, Kevin & Orazem, Peter, 2011. "Does the Jack of All Trades Hold the Winning Hand?: Comparing the Role of Specialized Versus General Skills in the Returns to an Agricultural Degree," Staff General Research Papers 34591, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Roberto ESPOSTI & Giulia LISTORTI, 2011. "Agricultural Price Transmission Across Space and Commodities During Price Bubbles," Working Papers 367, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Marie-Estelle Binet & Younes Ben Zaïd, 2011. "A Seasonal Integration and Cointegration Analysis of Residential Water Demand in Tunisia," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201122, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Raimon Soler Becerro (Centre dEstudis Antoni de Capmany de la Universitat de Barcelona), 2011. "From trade to industry. The wine production sector in the Penedes Denomination of Origin, 1940-2000," Working Papers in Economics 266, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Aldy, Joseph E. & Stavins, Robert N., 2011. "The Promise and Problems of Pricing Carbon: Theory and Experience," Working Paper Series rwp11-041, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.