Report NEP-AGR-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sanjaya DeSilva, 2011. "Access to Markets and Farm Efficiency: A Study of Rice Farms in the Bicol Region, Philippines," Economics Working Paper Archive, Levy Economics Institute wp_687, Levy Economics Institute.
- Yoshito Takasaki, 2011. "Economic models of shifting cultivation: a review," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba 2011-006, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Marco Lagi & Yavni Bar-Yam & Karla Z. Bertrand & Yaneer Bar-Yam, 2011. "The Food Crises: A quantitative model of food prices including speculators and ethanol conversion," Papers, arXiv.org 1109.4859, arXiv.org.
- Grosh, Margaret & Andrews, Colin & Quintana, Rodrigo & Rodriguez?Alas, Claudia, 2011. "Assessing safety net readiness in response to food price volatility," Social Protection Discussion Papers 64632, The World Bank.
- Sarker, Debnarayan & Chakraborty, Sanjukta, 2011. "Market integration, competitiveness and efficiency in urban vs. rural markets: male and female flower trading farms in West Bengal," MPRA Paper 33700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anja Shortland, 2011. ""Robin Hook": The Developmental Effects of Somali Piracy," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 1155, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jesse M. Cunha & Giacomo De Giorgi & Seema Jayachandran, 2011. "The Price Effects of Cash Versus In-Kind Transfers," NBER Working Papers 17456, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher Jeffords & Farhed Shah, 2011. "On the Natural and Economic Difficulties to Fulfilling the Human Right to Water," Economic Rights Working Papers, University of Connecticut, Human Rights Institute 17, University of Connecticut, Human Rights Institute.
- Catherine ARAUJO BONJEAN & Catherine SIMONET, 2011. "Are grain markets in Niger driven by speculation?," Working Papers, CERDI 201128, CERDI.
- Andrews, Colin & Galliano, Elena & Turk, Carolyn & Zampaglione, Giuseppe, 2011. "Social safety nets in fragile states : a community-based school feeding program in Togo," Social Protection Discussion Papers 64631, The World Bank.
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:2248189 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Balasubramaniam, Divya & Chatterjee, Santanu & Mustard, David B., 2011. "Got Water? Social Divisions and Access to Public Goods in Rural India," IZA Discussion Papers 5977, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Emma Aisbett & Ralf Steinhauser, 2011. "Maintaining the Common Pool: Voluntary Water Conservation in Response to Increasing Scarcity," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics 2011-554, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.