Report NEP-AGR-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vondolia, Godwin K., 2011. "Nudging Boserup? The impact of fertilizer subsidies on investment in soil and water conservation," Working Papers in Economics 509, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Syahruddin, Normansyah, 2011. "Towards traceability in cocoa - chocolate supply chain," MPRA Paper 31247, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Federico & Paul Sharp, 2011. "The Cost of Railroad Regulation: The Disintegration of American Agricultural Markets in the Interwar Period," Discussion Papers 11-17, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Bienabe, Estelle & Bramley, Cerkia & Kirsten, Johann & Troskie, Dirk, 2011. "Linking farmers to markets through valorisation of local resources:the case for intellectual property rights of indigenous resources," MPRA Paper 31615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarath S. Kodithuwakku & Jeevika Weerahewa, 2011. "Coping with food price hikes: strategies of the poor in Kandy, Sri Lanka," Working Papers 10011, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Filippo Randelli & Patrizia Romei & Marco Tortora & Maria Tinacci Mossello, 2011. "Rural Tourism Driving Regional Development in Tuscany. The Renaissance of the Countryside," Working Papers - Economics wp2011_11.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Martin Berka & Michael B. Devereux & Thomas Rudolph, 2011. "Price Setting in a Leading Swiss Online Supermarket," NBER Working Papers 17126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kilelu, Catherine W. & Klerkx, Laurens & Leeuwis, Cees & Hall, Andy, 2011. "Beyond knowledge brokerage: An exploratory study of innovation intermediaries in an evolving smallholder agricultural system in Kenya," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 022, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Catherine Guirkinger & Jean-Philippe Platteau, 2011. "Transformation of the Family under Rising Land Pressure: A Theoretical Essay," Working Papers 1108, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Reddy, Vamsidhar & Hall, Andy & Sulaiman, Rasheed, 2011. "The when and where of research in agricultural innovation trajectories: Evidence and implications from RIU's South Asia projects," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 024, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Philip Verwimp, 2011. "Malnutrition, Subsequent Risk of Mortality and Civil War in Burundi," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2011-012, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Catherine Guirkinger & Jean-Philippe Platteau, 2011. "The Effect of Land Scarcity on Farm Structure: Empirical Evidence from Mali," Working Papers 1109, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Dasgupta, Dipak & Dubey, R.N. & Sathish, R, 2011. "Domestic Wheat Price Formation and Food Inflation in India," MPRA Paper 31564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Isaksson, Ann-Sofie, 2011. "Unequal Property Rights: A study of land right inequalities in Rwanda," Working Papers in Economics 507, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Daiju Narita & Katrin Rehdanz & Richard S.J. Tol, 2011. "Economic Costs of Ocean Acidification: A Look into the Impacts on Shellfish Production," Kiel Working Papers 1710, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Sirieix, L. & Delanchy, M. & Remaud, H. & Zepedad, L., 2011. "How do consumers react in front of individual and combined sustainable food labels? A UK focus group study," Working Papers MOISA 201101, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro, IRD - Montpellier, France.
- Rosa Duarte & Vicente Pinilla & Ana Serrano, 2011. "Looking backward to look forward: water use and economic growth from a long-term perspective," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1104, Asociación Española de Historia Económica.