Report NEP-AGR-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aravindakshan, Sreejith & Sherief, Aliyaru Kunju, 2010. "The wanted change against climate change: assessing the role of organic farming as an adaptation strategy," MPRA Paper 27205, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Durevall, Dick & Loening, Josef L. & Birru, Yohannes A., 2010. "Inflation Dynamics and Food Prices in Ethiopia," Working Papers in Economics 478, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 03 Jun 2013.
- Item repec:jet:dpaper:dpaper248 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:27237 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elisabeth Fischer & Matin Qaim, 2010. "Linking Smallholders to Markets: Determinants and Impacts of Farmer Collective Action in Kenya," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 48, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2010. "The Competitiveness of Small Household Pig Producers in Vietnam: Significant Research and Policy Findings from an ACIAR-sponsored Study and their Limitations," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers, University of Queensland, School of Economics 97471, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Sylvie Ferrari & Kozo Mayumi & Jesus Ramos-Martin, 2010. "Toward Partial Reorientation of Land Management for Sustainability in View of Material Circulation: Biophysical and Historical Analysis," UHE Working papers 2010_02, Universitat AutÃ²noma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i HistÃ²ria EconÃ²mica, Unitat d'HistÃ²ria EconÃ²mica.
- Oleg Nivievskyi & Stephan von Cramon-Taubadel & Sergiy Zorya, 2010. "Stages of Agricultural Commercialization in Uganda: The Role of the Markets," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 51, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Item repec:eab:microe:2408 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Murali Kallummal & K. Sakthi Srinivasan, 2010. "The Dynamics of FarmersÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ Market: A Case Analysis of Ã¢â‚¬Å“Uzhavar SandhaiÃ¢â‚¬ of Tamil Nadu," Working Papers id:3293, eSocialSciences.
- Ron Boschma & KOen Frenken, 2010. "The emerging empirics of evolutionary economic geography," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) 10-10, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS), revised Nov 2010.
- Andrew Zeitlin & Stefano Caria & Richman Dzene & Petr JanskÃ½ & Emmanuel Opoku & Francis Teal, 2010. "Heterogeneous returns and the persistence of agricultural technology adoption," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-37, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Benjamin Heldt, 2010. "A Healthy Mix? Health Food Retail and Mixed Use Development: Mobility-related Analysis of Grocery Shopping Behavior in Irvine, California," NEURUS papers neurusp146, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Miranda, Silvia Helena Galvao de & Barros, Geraldo Sant'Ana de Camargo, 2010. "Non-Tariff Barriers to Trade in Agricultural Products: Challenges for Brazilâ€™s Beef Exports," Policy Briefs, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium 97461, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Strand, Jon, 2010. "The full economic cost of groundwater extraction," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5494, The World Bank.
- Vipin chandran, K.P & Sandhya, P, 2010. "Hunger, Malnutrition and Millennium Development Goals: What Can Be Done?," MPRA Paper 27106, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Oct 2010.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2010. "Animal Health Economics. What Can It Do? What Are the Big Questions?," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers, University of Queensland, School of Economics 97472, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline, 2010. "Green Leader or Green Liar ? Differentiation and the role of NGOs," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10097, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.