Report NEP-AGR-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aravindakshan, Sreejith & Sherief, Aliyaru Kunju, 2010. "The wanted change against climate change: assessing the role of organic farming as an adaptation strategy," MPRA Paper 27205, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Durevall, Dick & Loening, Josef L. & Birru, Yohannes A., 2010. "Inflation Dynamics and Food Prices in Ethiopia," Working Papers in Economics 478, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 03 Jun 2013.
- Item repec:jet:dpaper:dpaper248 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:27237 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elisabeth Fischer & Matin Qaim, 2010. "Linking Smallholders to Markets: Determinants and Impacts of Farmer Collective Action in Kenya," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 48, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2010. "The Competitiveness of Small Household Pig Producers in Vietnam: Significant Research and Policy Findings from an ACIAR-sponsored Study and their Limitations," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 97471, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Sylvie Ferrari & Kozo Mayumi & Jesus Ramos-Martin, 2010. "Toward Partial Reorientation of Land Management for Sustainability in View of Material Circulation: Biophysical and Historical Analysis," UHE Working papers 2010_02, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Oleg Nivievskyi & Stephan von Cramon-Taubadel & Sergiy Zorya, 2010. "Stages of Agricultural Commercialization in Uganda: The Role of the Markets," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 51, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Item repec:eab:microe:2408 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Murali Kallummal & K. Sakthi Srinivasan, 2010. "The Dynamics of Farmersâ€™ Market: A Case Analysis of â€œUzhavar Sandhaiâ€ of Tamil Nadu," Working Papers id:3293, eSocialSciences.
- Ron Boschma & KOen Frenken, 2010. "The emerging empirics of evolutionary economic geography," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 10-10, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS), revised Nov 2010.
- Andrew Zeitlin & Stefano Caria & Richman Dzene & Petr Janský & Emmanuel Opoku & Francis Teal, 2010. "Heterogeneous returns and the persistence of agricultural technology adoption," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-37, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Benjamin Heldt, 2010. "A Healthy Mix? Health Food Retail and Mixed Use Development: Mobility-related Analysis of Grocery Shopping Behavior in Irvine, California," NEURUS papers neurusp146, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Miranda, Silvia Helena Galvao de & Barros, Geraldo Sant'Ana de Camargo, 2010. "Non-Tariff Barriers to Trade in Agricultural Products: Challenges for Brazil’s Beef Exports," Policy Briefs 97461, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Strand, Jon, 2010. "The full economic cost of groundwater extraction," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5494, The World Bank.
- Vipin chandran, K.P & Sandhya, P, 2010. "Hunger, Malnutrition and Millennium Development Goals: What Can Be Done?," MPRA Paper 27106, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Oct 2010.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2010. "Animal Health Economics. What Can It Do? What Are the Big Questions?," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 97472, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline, 2010. "Green Leader or Green Liar ? Differentiation and the role of NGOs," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10097, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.