Report NEP-AGR-2010-04-04This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oliveira, Victor, 2010. "The Food Assistance Landscape, FY 2009 Annual Report," Economic Information Bulletin 59614, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Elizaphan J.O. Rao & Matin Qaim, 2010. "Supermarkets, farm household income, and poverty: Insights from Kenya," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 28, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Maoyong Fan, 2010. "Do Food Stamps Contribute to Obesity in Low-Income Women? Evidence from the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth 1979," Working Papers 201005, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2010.
- Canning, Patrick & Charles, Ainsley & Huang, Sonja & Polenske, Karen R. & Waters, Arnold, 2010. "Energy Use in the U.S. Food System," Economic Research Report 59381, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Goswami, Rupak & Ghosh Roy, Jhumpa & Ghose, Jhulan, 2010. "Telesupport Experiment for Agricultural Information Management in West Bengal, India," MPRA Paper 21571, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2010. "Transaction, Search and Switching Costs: An Expository Essay," MPRA Paper 21558, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Medina, Leandro, 2010. "A Commodity Curse? The Dynamic Effects of Commodity Prices on Fiscal Performance in Latin America," MPRA Paper 21690, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raghbendra Jha & Tu Dang, 2010. "Education and the Vulnerability to Food Inadequacy in Timor-Leste," Departmental Working Papers, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics 2010-04, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.