Report NEP-AGR-2008-05-24This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2008. "Static and Dynamic Distributional Effects of Decoupled Payments: Single Farm Payments in the European Union," LICOS Discussion Papers, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven 20708, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Chai Jun & Bill Slee & Maurizio Canavari & Chen Tong & Huliyeti Hasimu, 2008. "Study on the scope for reconstruction of the grazing livestock sector of Xinjiang based on organic farming methods," DEIAgra Working Papers, Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Department of Agricultural Economics and Engineering 8001, Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Department of Agricultural Economics and Engineering, revised Apr 2008.
- Thunström, Linda, 2008. "Food Consumption, Paternalism and Economic Policy," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies, UmeÃ¥ University, Department of Economics 739, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Gallastegui Zulaika, María Carmen & Hoyos Ramos, David & Riera Micaló, Pere & García, Dolores & Fernández Macho, Francisco Javier, 2008. "Valuing environmental impacts of coastal development projects: a choice modelling application in Spain," BILTOKI, Universidad del PaÃs Vasco - Departamento de EconomÃa Aplicada III (EconometrÃa y EstadÃstica) 2008-02, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Kesavan, Pushpangadan & Gangadhara, Murugan, 2008. "On the measurement of sustainability of rural water supply in India: A Supervaluationist–Degree Theory approach," MPRA Paper 8781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-28 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thunström, Linda, 2008. "Preference Heterogeneity and Habit Persistence: The Case of Breakfast Cereal Consumption," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies, UmeÃ¥ University, Department of Economics 738, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- John C. Whitehead & Ben Poulter & Christopher F. Dumas & Okmyung Bin, 2008. "Measuring the Impacts of Sea Level Rise on Marine Recreational Shore Fishing in North Carolina," Working Papers, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University 08-09, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Cunningham, Gary & Hassel, Lars & Nilsson, Henrik, 2007. "A Study of the Provision of Environmental Information in Financial Analysts Reports," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers, Sustainable Investment Research Platform 2007/5, Sustainable Investment Research Platform, revised 17 Dec 2007.
- Philippe Barla & Christos Constantatos & Markus Herrmann, 2008. "Environmental Regulation as a Coordination Device for the Introduction of a Green Product: The Porter’s Hypothesis Revisited," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia 2008_04, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised May 2008.
- Olsson, Rickard, 2007. "Portfolio performance and environmental risk," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers, Sustainable Investment Research Platform 2007/4, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.