Report NEP-AGR-2007-07-27This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- GuzmÃ¡n, Ricardo AndrÃ©s, 2007. "Many hands make hard work, or why agriculture is not a puzzle," MPRA Paper 4148, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Aug 2007.
- Gagnon, Jeffrey, 2007. "The Feasibility of Further Ethanol Expansion," MPRA Paper 4066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Garcia-Alvarez-Coque, Jose Maria & MartÃ-Selva, Maria-Luis, 2006. "A Gravity Approach to Assess the Effects of Association Agreements on Euromediterranean Trade of Fruits and Vegetables," MPRA Paper 4124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jones, Nicola & Nguyen, Ngoc Anh & Nguyen, Thu Hang, 2007. "Trade liberalisation and intra-household poverty in Vietnam: a q2 social impact analysis," MPRA Paper 4206, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sivagnanam, K. Jothi, 2007. "Poverty Reduction by Decentralisation: A Case for Rural Panchyats in Tamil Nadu," MPRA Paper 3210, University Library of Munich, Germany.