Report NEP-AGR-2005-12-01This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Danilo Camargo Igliori, 2005. "Determinants Of Technical Efficiency In Agriculture And Cattle Ranching: A Spatial Analysis For The Brazilian Amazon," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 137, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Irene Brambilla & Guido Porto, 2005. "Market Structure, Outgrower contracs and Farm Output. Evidence from Cotton Reforms in Zambia," NBER Working Papers 11804, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Esperanza Vera-Toscano & José A. Gómez-Limón & Eduardo Moyano Estrada & Fernando Garrido Fernández, 2005. "Individuals’ opinion on agricultural multifunctionality performance," IESA Working Papers Series 0506, Institute for Social Syudies of Andalusia - Higher Council for Scientific Research.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12475 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bezabih, Mintewab, 2005. "Biodiversity Conservation under an Imperfect Seed System: the Role of Community Seed Banking Scheme," Working Papers in Economics 185, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Jeon, Yongsik & Herriges, Joseph A. & Kling, Catherine L. & Downing, John A., 2005. "The Role of Water Quality Perceptions in Modeling Lake Recreation Demand," Staff General Research Papers 12474, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jeon, Yongsik & Herriges, Joseph A., 2005. "Convergent Validity of Contingent Behavior Responses in Models of Recreation Demand," Staff General Research Papers 12473, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Yusuf Tashrifov, 2005. "The Effects of Market Reform on Cotton Production Efficiency. The Case of Tajikistan," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec05-8, International and Development Economics.
- Marco Aurélio Marques Ferreira & Marcelo José Braga, 2005. "Eficiência Técnica E De Escala De Cooperativas E Sociedades De Capital Na Indústria De Laticínios Do Brasil," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 144, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Sirisha C. Naidu, 2005. "Heterogeneity and Common Pool Resources: Collective Management of Forests in Himachal Pradesh, India," Others 0511004, EconWPA.