Report NEP-AGR-2005-10-04This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Sébastien Jean & Alan Matthews, 2005. "The Consequences of Agricultural Trade Liberalization for Developing Countries: Distinguishing Between Genuine Benefits and False Hopes," Working Papers 2005-13, CEPII research center.
- Prof. Purusottam Nayak, 2005. "Use Of Water Resource For Agricultural Production In North-East India," General Economics and Teaching 0509020, EconWPA.
- Prof. Purusottam Nayak & Prof. P.R. Bhattacharjee, 2005. "AGRICULTURAL GROWTH AND PRICE FLUCTUATIONS: A Case Study of Production and Prices of Potato in Tripura," General Economics and Teaching 0509010, EconWPA.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12424 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mohamed Hedi Bchir & Lionel Fontagné & Sébastien Jean, 2005. "From Bound Duties to Actual Protection: Industrial Liberalisation in the Doha Round," Working Papers 2005-12, CEPII research center.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12422 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:isu:genres:12421 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Prof. Purusottam Nayak & Dr. B. Mishra, 2005. "Limits Of Micro Credit For Rural Development: A Cursory Look," General Economics and Teaching 0509021, EconWPA.