Report NEP-AGR-2005-08-13This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Makdissi & Quentin Wodon, 2001. "The Impact on Farmers of the Privatization of Integrated Agricultural Monopsonies," Cahiers de recherche 04-08, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke, revised 2004.
- Campo, Isabelle Schluep & Beghin, John C., 2005. "Dairy Food Consumption, Production, and Policy in Japan," Staff General Research Papers 12406, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- A. Bongo Adi, 2005. "Determinants of Agricultural and Non-Agricultural Livelihood Strategies in Rural Communities: Evidence from Eastern Nigeria," Microeconomics 0508001, EconWPA.
- Edwards, William M. & Johanns, Ann M., 2011. "Cash Rental Rates for Iowa Survey," Staff General Research Papers 12400, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Irene Brambilla & Guido G. Porto, 2005. "Farm Productivity and Market Structure. Evidence From Cotton Reforms in Zambia," Working Papers 919, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Duffy, Michael, 2005. "Comparing the Stock Market and Iowa Land Values: A Question of Timing," Staff General Research Papers 12401, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Anderson, Kym & Martin, Will & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2005. "Doha Merchandise Trade Reform: What’s at Stake for Developing Countries?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5156, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul MAKDISSI & Quentin WODON, 2004. "Price Liberalization and Farmer Welfare Under Risk Aversion: Cotton in Benin and Ivory Coast," Cahiers de recherche 04-09, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Anil Markandya & S. Pedroso, 2005. "How Substitutable is Natural Capital?," Working Papers 2005.88, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Thomas Christiaans & Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2005. "Optimal Pest Control in Agriculture," CESifo Working Paper Series 1507, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sachin Chaturvedi, 2005. "Dynamics of Biotechnology Research and Industry in India: Statistics, Perspectives and Key Policy Issues," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2005/6, OECD Publishing.
- Nicolas Pons-Vignon & Henri-Bernard Solignac Lecomte, 2004. "Land, Violent Conflict and Development," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 233, OECD Publishing.
- Benno Torgler & Maria A. Garcia-ValiÃ±as, 2005. "The Willingness to Pay for Preventing Environmental Damage," CREMA Working Paper Series 2005-22, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).