Report NEP-AGR-1999-06-08This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pinuccia Calia & Elisabetta Strazzera, 1999. "Bias and Efficiency of Single vs Double Bound Models for Contingent Valuation Studies.A Monte Carlo Analysis," Working Papers 1999.10, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Torben Holvad, 1999. "Contingent Valuation Methods.Possibilities and Problems," Working Papers 1999.7, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Andre'' Grimaud & Francesco Ricci, 1999. "The Growth-Environment Trade-off: Horizontal vs Vertical Innovations," Working Papers 1999.34, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Marzio Galeotti & Alessandro Lanza, 1999. "Desperately Seeking (Environmental) Kuznets," Working Papers 1999.2, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Cesare Dosi & Michele Moretto, 1999. "Is Ecolabelling a Reliable Environmental Policy Measure?," Working Papers 1999.9, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Y.H. Farzin & J.D. Kaplan, 1999. "Nonpoint Source Pollution Control Under Incomplete and Costly Information," Working Papers 1999.32, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:wop:epruwp:9911 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonio Massarutto, 1999. "Agriculture, Water Resources and Water Policies in Italy," Working Papers 1999.33, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:wop:wobaps:2091 is not listed on IDEAS anymore