Report NEP-AGE-2014-02-08This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hospido, Laura & Zamarro, Gema, 2014. "Retirement Patterns of Couples in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 7926, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ai Nakano, 2014. "The effect of national pension income on the self-rated health of elderly people," Discussion Papers 1403, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Ehrlich, Isaac & Yin, Yong, 2014. "Equilibrium Health Spending and Population Aging in a Model of Endogenous Growth: Will the GDP Share of Health Spending Keep Rising?," IZA Discussion Papers 7928, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fanny A. Kluge & Emilio Zagheni & Elke Loichinger & Tobias Vogt, 2014. "The advantages of demographic change after the wave: fewer and older, but healthier, greener, and more productive?," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2014-003, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Alan Fernihough & McGovern, Mark E., 2014. "Physical Stature Decline and the Health Status of the Elderly Population in England," Working Paper 143351, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Bender, Keith A. & Mavromaras, Kostas G. & Theodossiou, Ioannis & Wei, Zhang, 2014. "The Effect of Wealth and Earned Income on the Decision to Retire: A Dynamic Probit Examination of Retirement," IZA Discussion Papers 7927, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dirk Broeders & An Chen & Birgit Koos, 2014. "Utility-equivalence of pension security mechanisms," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 414, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Benjamin Jones & E.J. Reedy & Bruce A. Weinberg, 2014. "Age and Scientific Genius," NBER Working Papers 19866, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christophe Imbert & Guilhem Deschamps & Eva LeliÃ¨vre & Catherine Bonvalet, 2014. "Living in two residences: mainly before and after working life," Population and Societies 507, Institut National d'Ã‰tudes DÃ©mographiques (INED).
- Gulnara A. Minnigaleeva, 2014. "From age-friendly research to age-friendly city and age-friendly regional network: case of tuymazy and republic of Bashkortostan, Russian Federation," HSE Working papers, National Research University Higher School of Economics WP BRP 12/PA/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Leonardo JosÃ© Rolim GuimarÃ£es & RogÃ©rio Nagamine Costanzi & Graziela Ansiliero, 2013. "Possibilities and Limitations of the Expansion of Social Protection through Classic Contributory Schemes: Notes on the Social Security Inclusion of the Poor Working Population," One Pager, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth 237, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.