Report NEP-AGE-2013-12-15This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- von Werder, Marten & Thum, Anna-Elisabeth, 2013. "Extending Working Life in Finland," CEPS Papers, Centre for European Policy Studies 8625, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Contreras, Nicolas & Martellucci, Elisa & Thum, Anna-Elisabeth, 2013. "Extending Working Life in Belgium," CEPS Papers, Centre for European Policy Studies 8623, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Friedrich Breyer & Normann Lorenz & Thomas Niebel, 2012. "Health Care Expenditures and Longevity: Is there a Eubie Blake Effect?," Research Papers in Economics 2012-01, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Nick Draper & AndrÃƒÂ© Nibbelink & Johannes Uhde, 2013. "An Assessment of Alternatives for the Dutch First Pension Pillar, The Design of Pension Schemes," CPB Discussion Paper 259, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier & Nahid Tabatabai, 2013. "The Social Security Windfall Elimination and Government Pension Offset Provisions for Public Employees in the Health and Retirement Study," NBER Working Papers 19724, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Anthony Webb & Rebecca Cannon Fraenkel, 2013. "Will the Rebound in Equities and Housing Save Retirement?," Issues in Brief ib2013-17, Center for Retirement Research.
- Monika BÃ¼tler & Kim Peijnenburg & Stefan Staubli, 2013. "How Much Do Means-Tested Benefits Reduce the Demand for Annuities?," NRN working papers 2013-11, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Steven A. Sass, 2013. "Social Security and Equities: Lessons from Railroad Retirement," Issues in Brief ib2013-16, Center for Retirement Research.
- Machado, C. Sofia & Portela, Miguel, 2013. "Age and Opportunities for Promotion," IZA Discussion Papers 7784, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- ARSLAN, Yavuz & CERİTOĞLU, Evren & KANIK, Birol, 2013.
"Nüfus Yapısındaki Değişimlerin Uzun Dönem Konut Talebi Üzerindeki Etkileri
[The Effects of Demographic Changes on the Long Term Housing Demand in Turkey]," MPRA Paper 52013, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Dec 2013.
- SEKIZAWA Yoichi & YOSHITAKE Naomi & GOTO Yasuo, 2013. "The Relationship between Depression and Other Variables Including Income and Bank Deposits: A study using the Japanese Study of Aging and Retirement (JSTAR) (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 13077, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Yumi Saita & Chihiro Shimizu & Tsutomu Watanabe, 2013. "Aging and Real Estate Prices: Evidence from Japanese and US Regional Data," CARF F-Series, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo CARF-F-334, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Denise Saßenroth & Martin Kroh & Gert G. Wagner, 2013. "Selectivity Processes in and Weights for the Berlin Aging Study II (BASE-II)," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 608, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Carlos Farinha Rodrigues & Isabel Andrade, 2013. "Robin Hood versus Piggy Bank: Income redistribution in Portugal 2006-10," Working Papers Department of Economics, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon 2013/28, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.