Report NEP-AGE-2013-10-18This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Salamanca N. & Sleijpen O.C.H.M. & Grip A. de, 2013. "How individuals react to defined benefit pension risk," Research Memorandum 046, Maastricht : GSBE, Graduate School of Business and Economics.
- Inderbitzin, Lukas & Staubli, Stefan & Zweimüller, Josef, 2013. "Extended Unemployment Benefits and Early Retirement: Program Complementarity and Program Substitution," Economics Working Paper Series 1323, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Sarah Gibney & Mark E. McGovern & Erika Sabbath, 2013. "Social Relationships in Later Life: The Role of Childhood Circumstances," Working Papers 201319, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Feld, Lars P. & Kallweit, Manuel & Kohlmeier, Anabell, 2013. "Maßnahmen zur Vermeidung von Altersarmut: Makroökonomische Folgen und Verteilungseffekte," Working Papers 03/2013, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung.
- Maria D. Fitzpatrick, 2013. "Retiree Health Insurance for Public School Employees: Does it Affect Retirement?," NBER Working Papers 19524, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bonikowska, Aneta Schellenberg, Grant, 2013. "An Overview of the Working Lives of Older Baby Boomers," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2013352e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Robert Clark & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2013. "How Does Retiree Health Insurance Influence Public Sector Employee Saving?," NBER Working Papers 19511, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.