Report NEP-AGE-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- DE GRIP Andries & DUPUY Arnaud & JOLLES Jelle & VAN BOXTEL Martin, 2013. "Retirement and Cognitive Development: Are the Retired Really Inactive?," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2013-11, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Anthony Webb & Rebecca Cannon Fraenkel, 2013. "The Impact of Interest Rates on the National Retirement Risk Index," Issues in Brief ib2013-9, Center for Retirement Research.
- Juha Tuomala & Tomi Kyyrä, 2013. "Does experience rating reduce disability inflow?," Working Papers 46, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Makoto Nakajima & Irina A. Telyukova, 2013. "Reverse mortgage loans: a quantitative analysis," Working Papers 13-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- FitzRoy, Felix & Nolan, Michael A. & Steinhardt, Max & Ulph, David, 2013. "Testing the Tunnel Effect: Comparison, Age and Happiness in UK and German Panels," IZA Discussion Papers 7452, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Bouba Housseini, 2013. "Life Quantity, Life Quality and Longevity : an Intertemporal Social Evaluation framework," Cahiers de recherche 1315, CIRPEE.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Boeri, Tito & Braga, Michela & De Coen, An & Galasso, Vincenzo & Gerard, Maarten & Kendzia, Michael J. & Mayrhuber, Christine & Pedersen, Jakob Louis & Schmidl, Ricarda & Steiber, , 2013. "Report No. 53: Combining the Entry of Young People in the Labour Market with the Retention of Older Workers," IZA Research Reports 53, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).