Report NEP-AGE-2013-05-19This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David E. Bloom & Roddy McKinnon, 2013. "The design and implementation of public pension systems in developing countries: Issues and options," PGDA Working Papers 10213, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Montizaan R.M. & Fouarge D. & Grip A. de, 2013. "How sensitive are individual retirement expectations to raising the retirement age," Research Memorandum 020, Maastricht : GSBE, Graduate School of Business and Economics.
- Jingjing Chai & Raimond Maurer & Olivia S. Mitchell & Ralph Rogalla, 2013. "Exchanging Delayed Social Security Benefits for Lump Sums: Could This Incentivize Longer Work Careers?," NBER Working Papers 19032, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jousten, Alain & Lefèbvre, Mathieu, 2013. "Retirement Incentives in Belgium: Estimations and Simulations Using SHARE Data," IZA Discussion Papers 7387, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2012037 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Javed I. Ahmed & Brad M. Barber & Terrance Odean, 2013. "Made poorer by choice: worker outcomes in Social Security v. private retirement accounts," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-23, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Robert Argento & Victoria L. Bryant & John Sabelhaus, 2013. "Early withdrawals from retirement accounts during the Great Recession," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-22, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Shinya Sugawara & Jiro Nakamura, 2013. "Is Elderly Care Socialized in Japan? Analyzing the Effects of the 2006 Amendment to the LTCI on the Female Labor Supply," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-888, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Dalen, H.P. van & Henkens, K., 2013. "Dilemmas Of Downsizing During the Great Recession: Crisis Strategies of European Employers," Discussion Paper 2013-026, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Belliveau, Stefan, 2013. "Demography of political economy : the baby-boom generation," MPRA Paper 46912, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- O'Sullivan, Vincent & Nolan, Brian & Barrett, Alan, 2013. "Income and Wealth in the Irish Longitudinal Study on Ageing," IZA Discussion Papers 7393, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Majumder, Rajarshi, 2013. "India’s demographic dividend: opportunities and threats," MPRA Paper 46880, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:0000037 is not listed on IDEAS anymore