Report NEP-AGE-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jingjing Chai & Raimond Maurer & Olivia S. Mitchell & Ralph Rogalla, 2012. "Exchanging Delayed Social Security Benefits for Lump Sums: Could This Incentivize Longer Work Careers?," Working Papers wp266, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Janusz Jablonowski & Christoph Müller, 2013. "3 sides of 1 coin – Long-term Fiscal Stability, Adequacy and Intergenerational Redistribution of the reformed Old-age Pension System in Poland," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 145, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Ota, Hitoshi, 2013. "India's senior citizen's policy and an examination of the life of senior citizens in North Delhi," IDE Discussion Papers 402, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Bo Honore & Aureo de Paula, 2013. "Interdependent durations in joint retirement," CeMMAP working papers CWP05/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Michael D. Hurd & Angela Lee Duckworth & Susann Rohwedder & David R. Weir, 2012. "Personality Traits and Economic Preparation for Retirement," Working Papers wp279, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- SHIMIZUTANI Satoshi, 2013. "Social Security Earnings Test and the Labor Supply of the Elderly: New evidence from unique survey responses in Japan," Discussion papers 13017, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- David C. Stapleton & Frank H. Martin, 2012. "Vocational Rehabilitation on the Road to Social Security Disability: Longitudinal Statistics from Matched Administrative Data," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7674, Mathematica Policy Research.
- G. Delprat & M.-L. Leroux & P.-C. Michaud, 2013. "Evidence on Individual Preferences for Longevity Risk," Cahiers de recherche 1304, CIRPEE.
- SHIMIZUTANI Satoshi & OSHIO Takashi, 2013. "Revisiting the Labor Supply Effect of Social Security Earnings Test: New evidence from its elimination and reinstatement in Japan," Discussion papers 13016, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Marie-Agnès Barrère-Maurisson, 2013. "Seniors en emploi et conciliation travail-famille," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00802656, HAL.
- Cordoba, Juan Carlos & Ripoll, Marla, 2013. "Beyond Expected Utility in the Economics of Health and Longevity," Staff General Research Papers 36067, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.